OUR HUGE SIDEWALK SALE
JULY 29TH & 30TH
Western Ave. Only
Rain or Shine Event
For Current Availability call Kent @
The Garage Sale Warehouse is the Northwest's largest Antiques & Collectibles Mall. During the year we buy dozens of estates. We find tons of items that are common everyday things from around the house. During this time of year we hold the biggest outdoor sales events to clear out our warehouses.
Sat/Sun July 29th and 30th (10am to 6pm booth days) we will be blasting items out at a fraction of their original cost. You'll find large and small unique furniture, small and large appliances, a 1975 Yamaha Motor cycle, A 1962 Honda Motorcycle, a John Deer Tractor/Lawnmower with trailer, Yard shredders, Hand and Power tools, Shop tools (some floor standing some mounting to work bench) Yard tools, Antique Clocks and clock parts, large assortment of shop accessories, clothing, plus tables full of curio and household items.
- Vendors are welcome to participate by renting a table for just $15.
- We are setting up early in the mornings each day but you are invited to get a table anytime throughout the day.
- Be sure to bring your own change for items you sell, as we do not provide change at the front desks.
- If you have your own pop up tent you can set it up for the day with your table rental.
- No pre-sign up necessary.
- Lots of free parking!
Thank you for choosing to participate with us! You are genuinely appreciated.